Ram Gopal Varma can be contacted here :——email@example.com. In today’s interview, he was told ” with confidence you can fool others and with over-confidence, you can fool yourself”——-He retaliated—-” And with super confidence, you can turn around the mistakes of your over-confidence”
(1) Never apologise for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologise for truth.—Benjamin Disraeli.
(2) Thought is useful when it motivates for action, and a hindrance when it substitutes for action.— Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves——Carl Jung.
(3)To be successful, you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be un selfish. Stay reachable, stay in touch. DON’T ISOLATE..————Michael Jordan.
(4) Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortunes. GREAT MINDS RISE ABOVE THEM.——-Washington Irving.
(5) SQ (spiritual quotient) is the basic foundation of an effective use of EQ(emotional quotient) and IQ(intelligence quotient).
(6) Pain has this most excellent quality: if prolonged——-it cannot be severe; if severe——-it cannot be prolonged-Seneca.
(7) One can never weather a storm by storming the weather.
(8)Anger is active sadness; sadness is passive anger.
(9) Necessity is the mother of all inventions——-WHEN YOU NEED A WATER-TIGHT ALIBI!