GOD DETERMINES WHO WALKS INTO YOUR LIFE………..It’s up to you to decide who you LET WALK AWAY, who you LET STAY, and who you REFUSE TO LET GO
Now some things to reflect on:
(1) Let there be no purpose in friendship, save the deepening of the spirit.
(2) The true source of abundance is the SILENT MIND, for within its FERTILE QUIETUDE rests all POTENTIAL, all POWER and all PROMISE.
(3) The difference between STUPIDITY and GENIUS is that GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.
(4) Count not him among your friends, who will retail your privacies to the world.
(5) Love is a flower that blossoms in freedom. It needs its OWN SPACE, OWN SKY, its OWN SUNLIGHT and SOIL.
(6) Following the path of least resistance, is makes both men and rivers——CROOKED.
(7) One enemy is TOO MANY, and a hundred friends TOO FEW.
(8) Life is not so much about the beginnings and endings, as it is about going on and on and on.
(9) Almost every wise saying has an opposite one, no less wise, to balance it.
(10) DELIBERATION is the function of many, ACTION is the function of one.
Here is one for you:—-What do you use to HOE a ROW, SLAY a FOE and WRING WITH WOE ? ————HANDS.