(1) HAPPINESS comes of the capacity to FEEL DEEPLY, ENJOY SIMPLY, THINK FREELY, RISK LIFE, BE NEEDED.
(2) You just need to be a flea against injustice. Enough committed fleas biting strategically can make even the biggest dog uncomfortable and transform the biggest nation.
(3) Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; argument is an exchange of ignorance.
(4) Of all gains, GOOD HEALTH is the GREATEST. Of all wealth, CONTENTMENT is the GREATEST. FREEDOM is ULTIMATE HAPPINESS.
(5) You will make a LOUSY “anybody else”, but you are the best “YOU” in existence.
(6) ABILITY is IMPORTANT; DEPENDABILITY is CRITICAL.
(7) Contentment is NATURAL WEALTH. LUXURY is ARTIFICIAL POVERTY.
(8) Three situations that contribute to anger—-EMOTIONAL REASONING which make us MISINTERPRET EVENTS. LOW TOLERANCE for FRUSTATION which makes things appear as THREATS to us. UNREASONABLE EXPECTATIONS from people and society.
(9)There are three ingredients in a good life——LEARNING, EARNING and YEARNING.
(10) Real spirituality requires uncluttered thinking.
(11) A true friend never gets in your way, unless you happen to be going down.
(12) A great person attracts great people and knows how to hold them together.