(1) There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among his—-Helen Keller.
(2) There are three ways to get something done——-do it yourself, employ someone or forbid your children to do it-.——-Monta Crane.
(3) The worst thing in your life may contain seeds of the best. When you can see crisis as an opportunity, your life becomes not easier, but more satisfying——-Joe Kagel.
(4) When a guy takes off his coat, he’s not going to fight. When a guy takes of his wristwatch, WATCH OUT——-Al McGuire.
(5) A sharp tongue is the only edged tool that gets keener with constant use.—-Washington Irving.
(6) If you can learn to focus on what you have, you will always see that the universe is abundant, you will have more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough——-Oprah Winfrey.
(7) People cannot learn by having information pressed into their brains. Knowledge has to be sucked into the brain, not pushed in. First, one must create a state of mind that craves knowledge, interest, wonder. You can teach only by creating an urge to know—-W.H. Freeman.
(8) Every man is his own ancestor, and every man is his own heir. He devises his own future and he inherits his own past——-H.F.Hedge.
(9)Live for the moment——-the past is history, the future is a mystery and today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present. Not one of us can bring back yesterday nor shape the future. Only today is ours and it will not be ours for long—-Anon
(10) Better to have a learned person for an enemy than a fool for a friend—–Vyasa.
(11) Mistake not the meek to be foolish and tempt to ignore them. The stork at the stream-head allows the small fish to escape, waiting only for the big ones.——-Mathurai.
(12) No job is beneath you. Start at the bottom, work to the top–YOU GAIN RESPECT——-Anonymous.