Here are a few FRIENDSHIP QUOTES.
(1) In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.–Albert Schweitzer.
(2) Lots of people want to ide with you in the Limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the Limo breaks down——Oprah Winfrey.
(3) Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend—–Albert Camus.
(4) When we honestly ask ourselves, which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who instead of giving advice, solutions or cures have chosen to rather share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand——Henri
(5) One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood.—-Lucius Seneca.
(6) I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.-Robert.
(7) A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same—Elbert Hubbard.
(8) Think where man’s glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends.——William Butler Yeats.
(9) A single rose can be my garden…………a single friend, my world——Oscar Wilde.
(10) Let us grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom——Marcel Proust.
(11) Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art……it has no survival value ; rather it si one of those things that give value to survival——C.S.Lewis.
(12) Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well-tried before you give them your confidence.——George Washington.
(13) A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide ; and whose opinion we can value at once for its justness and its sincerity.——Robert Hall.
(14) A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.——Jim Morrison.
(15) It is one of the blessings of old friends, that you can be afford to be stupid with them—–Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(16) A true friend freely advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously and continues as a friend unchangeably.——William Penn.
(17) Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.—-Helen Keller.
(18) A friend to all is a friend to none.——Aristotle.
(19) The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing…not healing…not curing that is a friend who cares.——Henri Nouwen.
(20) Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.——Aristotle.