(1) There are two ways of exerting one’s STRENGTH: one is PUSHING DOWN, the other is PULLING UP. —Booker T. Washington.
(2) STRENGTH is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into 4 pieces with your bare hands —–AND THEN EAT JUST ONE OF THE PIECES. —-Judith Viorst.
(3) I love those who can SMILE in TROUBLE, who can gather STRENGTH from DISTRESS and GROW BRAVE b REFLECTION. It is the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, WILL PURSUE THEIR PRINCIPLES UNTO DEATH. —-Leonardo da Vinci.
(4) Continuous effort —not STRENGTH or INTELLIGENCE —is the key to unlocking our potential. —–Winston Churchill.
(5) Out of suffering have emerged the SRONGEST souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. —–Khalil Gibran.
(6) STRENGTH and GROWTH come only through continuous effort and struggle. —–Napoleon Hill.
(7) The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are STRONG AT THE BROKEN PLACES. —–Ernest Hemingway.
(8) You have power over your mind —-not outside events. Realise this, and you will find STRENGTH. —–Marcus Aurelius.
(9) Mastering others is STRENGTH. Mastering YOURSELF is TRUE POWER. —–Lao Tzu
(10) Good actions give STRENGTH to ourselves and inspire good actions in others. —–Plato.
(11) Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the STRONG. —–Leo Buscaglia.
(12) STRENGTH of CHARACTER means the ability to overcome resentment against others, to hide hurt feelings and to forgive quickly. —–Lawrence G. Lovasik.
(13) We can be tired, weary and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies ENERGY, POWER and STRENGTH. —–Charles Stanley.
(14) As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties, the INMOST STRENGTH OF THE HEART IS DEVELOPED. —–Vincent Van Gogh.
(15) Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; STRONG MEN MAKE THEM.—-Orison Swett Marden
(16) Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the STRENGTH you think they have. —–Norman Vincent Peale.
(17) Nothing is so STRONG as GENTLENESS, nothing so GENTLE as real STRENGTH. —–St. Francis de Sales.
(18) Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but only empties today of its STRENGTH. —–Charles Spurgeon.
(19) SCAR TISSUE is STRONGER than REGULAR TISSUE. Realise the STRENGTH, move on. —–Henry Rollins.
(20) Rudeness is a weak imitation of STRENGTH. —–Eric Hoffer.