Blast from the past…
(1) Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and LEAVE A TRAIL.
(2) Experience is not what happens to you, its WHAT YOU DO WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU.
(3) For BEAUTIFUL EYES—-look for the good in others. For BEAUTIFUL LIPS—-speak only words of kindness. For POISE—-walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
(4) If you are trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. Everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it or work around it.
(5) We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
(6) A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from…
View original post 78 more words