Blast from the past…
Merriam-Webster gives the definition for DAFFY as crazy, foolish.
The obsolete English word is DAFF = fool. The first known use —circa 1884. The Synonyms (related to DAFFY) : batty, bonkers, cracked, gaga, haywire, mad, cuckoo, nutty, wacky. The Antonyms : balanced, compos mentis, sound, sane. The related synonyms : dotty, neurotic, delusional, senseless, raving, hysterical. The related antonyms : clear, lucid, rational, reasonable sensible, wise, normal.
(1) CIGARETTE : A pinch of tobacco, wrapped in a paper, with fire at one end and a fool at the other.
(2) MAN : A creature who survives by pulling strings. First the apron strings and then the purse strings.
(3) EGOIST : Is a person who only has an eye for an ‘I’.
(4) SOB STORY : Eye-wetness account.
(5) CHIVALRY : The attitude of a man towards someone else’s wife.
(6) SHAVING :…
View original post 172 more words