Here are some quotes for you to ponder on :
(1) Drop the question about what tomorrow may bring, and count, as profit, every day that fate allows you. —Horace.
(2) I am the human race compacted together. I have that no ingredient of the race, which I dot possess, in either a small way or a large way. —Mark Twain.
(4) You may e sorry that you spoke, sorry that you stayed, sorry that you won or lost, sorry so much was spent. But, as you o through life, you’ll find —You will never be sorry that YOU WERE KIND. —Herbert Prochnow.
(5) There is no stronger craving in the world, than that of the rich for the title, except, perhaps, that of the titled for riches. —Hesketh Pearson.
(6) Reading furnishes the mind, only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours. –John Locke.
(7) How trivial are the inconveniences and slights of life, compared to the real burdens that other people carry. —Frank Maier.
(8) You’ve got to jump off cliffs — all the time, and build your wings —on the way down. —–Cesare Pavese.
(9) Humour –which has an intellectual, as well as an emotional element, —-BELONGS TO MAN.—-J. P. Vaswani.
(10) Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity is greater. Possession pampers the mind; privation trains and strengthens it. —William Hazlitt.
(11) We ought as much to pray for a blessing upon our DAILY ROD as upon our DAILY BREAD. –John Owen
(12) Those, who have suffered much, are like those who know many languages; they have learnt to UNDERSTAND and BE UNDERSTOOD BY ALL. —Swetchine.
(13) Anxiety is a thin stream of fear, trickling through the mind. If encouraged —it cuts a channel, into which all other thoughts are drained. —Arthur Somers Roche.
(14) It’s not for the young to understand us, it’s for us to understand them. After all, they cannot put themselves in our places, while WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN IN THEIRS. —Andre Marcel
(15) An APOLOGY is the super-glue of life. It can repair just about anything. —-Bernard Shaw.
(16) Tomorrow, we will be what we are now PLUS what and how we have faced life’s challenges today. This is the LAW OF COSMIC JUSTICE. —Swami Chinmayananda.
(17) Always keep the wicked divided. The safety of the rest of the world –DEPENDS ON IT. —La Fontaine.
(18) I’m the only person in the world, I SHOULD LIKE TO KNOW THOROUGHLY. —Oscar Wilde.
(19) You pray in your distress and in your need; would that you might pray, also, in the fullness of your joy and your days of abundance. —Kahlil Gibran.
(20) Human beings are born with just two basic fears. One is the fear of loud noises. The other is the fear of falling. ALL OTHER FEARS MUST BE LEARNT. —Ronald Rood.