Here are some quotes on EQUALITY : –
(1) Coming generations will learn equality from poverty an love from woes. —-Kahlil Gibran.
(2) We came equals into the world, and equal shall we go out of it. —- George Mason
(3) All the people like us are WE, and everyone else is THEY. —- Rudyard Kipling.
(4) From the naturalistic point of view, all men are equal. There are only two exceptions to this rule of nature of naturalistic equality —- geniuses and idiots —- Mikhail Bakunin.
(5) The worst forms of inequality is to try to make unequal things qual. —- Aristotle.
(6) Racism is still with us. But, it is up to us to prepare our children for what they have to meet, and, hopefully, we shall overcome. —- Rosa Parks.
(7) We will never have true civilization, until we have learned to recognize the rights of others. —- Will Rogers.
(8) Before God, we are equally wise and equally foolish. —- Albert Einstein.
(9) If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors — not is equals. —- J. K. Rowling.
(10) Equality is the soul of liberty; there is, in fact, no liberty without it. —- Frances Wright.
(11) Virtue can only flourish among equals. —- Mary Wollstonecraft.
(12) I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally. —- W. C. Fields.
(13) The wisdom of man, never yet contrived a system of taxation that would operate with perfect equality. —- Andrew Jackson.
(14) It is better that some should be unhappy, rather than that none should be happy, which would be the case in a general stat of equality. —- Samuel Johnson.
(15) If we were to select the most intelligent, imaginative, energetic and emotionally stable third of mankind, all races would be present. —- Franz Boas.
(16) No advance in wealth, no softening o manners, no reform or revolution, has ever brought human quality a millimetre nearer. —- George Orwell.
(17) Democracy does not guarantee equality of conditions —- it only guarantees equality of opportunity. —- Irving Kristol.
(18) In the end, no segregationist scheme has withstood the force of a simple idea —- equality under law. —- Eric Liu.
(19) You learn about equality in history and civics, but you find out that life is not really like that. —- Arthur Ashe.
(20) True equality means holding everyone accountable in the same way, regardless of gender, faith, ethnicity or political ideology. —- Monica Crowley.