Blast from the past…
(2) In a Belgrade hotel elevator: Please leave your values at the front desk.
(3) In a lobby of a Moscow hotel (which is across a Russian Monastery )—-You are welcome to visit the cemetery where famous Russian composers, artists and writers are buried daily—except Thursdays.
(4) In a Swiss mountain inn—-Special today: No ice-cream.
(5) On the wall of a Hong Kong tailor shop—-Ladies may have a fit upstairs.
(6) At a Bangkok dry-cleaners—You may drop your trousers here for best results.
(7) Advertisement for donkey-rides in Thailand—-Would you like to ride on your own ass ?
(8) At a Rhodes tailor shop—-Order your summer-suit, because is big rush. We will execute customers in strict rotation.
(9) In a Zurich hotel—-Because of the impropriety of…
View original post 121 more words