Blast from the past…
(1) Before you give someone a piece of your mind, make sure YOU CAN GET BY WITH WHAT IS LEFT.
(2) It is better to be mad with the rest of the world, than to be wise alone.
(3) A fool flatters himself, and a wise man flatters the fool.
(4) A good lawyer knows the law, but a great lawyer KNOWS THE JUDGE.
(5) Old Programmers never die. They just terminate and stay resident.
(6) Why should a golf player always bring an extra shirt when he plays golf? Just in case he GETS A HOLE IN ONE.
(7) RECESSION is when YOUR NEIGHBOUR LOSES HIS JOB; DEPRESSION is when YOU LOSE YOURS.
(8) On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the ESCAPE KEY.
(9) Friends may come and go but, ENEMIES ACCUMULATE.
(10) A KLEPTOMANIAC is a person who helps himself because HE CAN?T…
View original post 2 more words