Blast from the past…
Here are a few funny quotes :
(1) Do not take life seriously. You will never get out o it alive.—-Elbert Hubbard.
(2) As a child, my family’s menu consisted of two choices : TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.—-Buddy Hackett.
(3) I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade…….And try to find somebody whose life has given them Vodka and have a party.—-Ron White.
(4) A government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always depend on the support of Paul.—-George Bernard Shaw.
(5) When you are courting a nice girl—–an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder, a second seems like an hour. THAT’S RELATIVITY.—-Albert Einstein.
(6) Between two evils, I always pick the one I NEVER TRIED BEFORE.—-Mae West.
(7) People who think they know everything, are a GREAT ANNOYANCE TO THOSE OF US WHO DO.—-Isaac Asimov.
View original post 127 more words