DO NOT BE IN A HURRY, TO MAKE A CHANGE. Until the cloud clearly moves, you must tarry. Trust HIS TIME, HIS WAY, HIS WILL..
Blast from the past…
Once a teacher and his young assistant arrived at a village where the people were angry and quarrelsome.
At their request, he gave them his blessings, and asked them to remain together in the village forever.
In the next village they met joyful people who were cooperating with one another and caring for each other. the teacher blessed them too, but asked them to leave the village, and spread out across the country. The puzzled assistant asked the teacher why he had given such different advice. The teacher said, “Those angry, argumentative people will only spread their unhappiness wherever they go. So I asked them to stay where they were. But it is better for the caring people to spread out, taking their happiness with them.. Then others will also learn to be joyful”.
Here is another story :—–One day a man from a nearby village called at the monastery…
View original post 363 more words
(3) Nobody grows merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm —— WRINKLES THE SOUL. —— Samuel Ullman.
(7) When you are in difficulties, hitch your wagon to a star, and keep your eyes fixed on that goal. When obstacles come your way, RIDE OVER THEM; don’t yield by going round about.
(10) God gave us tears to wash our pain away. How trivial are the inconveniences and slights of life, compared to the burdens that some people carry.
(14) Look for the best in the other fellow —– YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING GOOD.
Blast from the past…
Always choose the breed, by its DISPOSITION, TEMPERAMENT, SIZE, AND ENERGY-LEVEL —–all of which should suit your family’s lifestyle.
(1) GOLDEN RETRIEVER :—–Not as big in size as the Labrador, it is a confident, smart, kind and loyal dog. Neither aggressive nor timid, it is extremely patient —–perfect for kids. It does need lot of exercise, its LOVE OF PLAY makes this an easy task to achieve.
(2) LABRADOR RETRIEVER : —–One of the most popular dog-breeds in the U.S.A. It is playful, patient, protective, loving and reliable. In fact, its sweet personality and intelligence is only matched by its beauty a perfect family pet.
(3) THE POODLE : —–It is often given curious haircuts by its owners. The poodle is a smart and gentle dog. It is also great for kids with allergies, as it sheds very little. But it requires scheduled grooming. or its hair will get out…
View original post 410 more words