(1) it may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird; it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly — while remaining an egg. We are like eggs, at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just ordinary decent eggs. We must be hatched or go bad. —C. S. Lewis.
(2) Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
(3) What kind of music do mummies dig ? WRAP.
(4) I’m not so afraid of an army of lions — led by a sheep. I’m afraid of an army of sheep — led by a lion –Alexander The Great.
(5) Never believe that a few caring people CAN’T CHANGE THE WORLD. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have. — Mahatma Gandhi.
(6) Why did the cat sit at the computer ? TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE MOUSE.
(7) Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul, for the education of its virtue. — Plato.
(8) Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do, and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. –General George S. Patton.
(9) Did you know that many sharks lay eggs, but HAMMERHEADS give birth to live babies, that look like very small duplicates of their parents. Young hammerheads are usually born —head first (like human babies) with the tip of their hammer-shaped head folded backwards to make them more streamlined for birth ? How convenient !!.
(10) NEURO-ECONOMICS : An emerging field of study, combining the economist’s insights with scientific study of the brain to learn more about decision-making random fluctuations in the brain, to determine how humans make everyday decisions —- when options are equally appealing.
(11) I VALUE the friend, who for me finds time on his calendar, but I CHERISH the friend, who for me does not consult his calendar.
(12) We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done. — H. W. Longfellow.
(13) T. S. Seshan was once asked, how he would tackle politicians. “I will SHOUT. If they don’t listen, I will BARK. If they still don’t listen —– I WILL BITE.”
(14) If Bill Gates goes filmy :
(a) Hang To Hona Hi Tha ;
(b) Meri Disc Tumhare Paas Hai ;
(c) Aao Chat Kare ;
(d) Programmer No.1 ;
(e) Mera Naam Developer ;
(f) Jave Wale Job Le Jayenge ;
(g) Hum Aapke Memory Mein Rehte Hain ;
(h) Do Processors, Barah Terminals ;
(i) Ter Code Chal Gaya ;
(j) Har Dil Jo Mail Karega.
(15) A honeybee has 2 stomachs — 1 for honey; another for food. ;
(16) Dream no small dreams, for they have no power to move the hearts of men — Goethe ;
(17) Believe you can —- and you are half way there. — Theodore Roosevelt. ;
(18) An Italian dad, had his dead son’s body exhumed and cremated, before sending his ashes off to Switzerland, so they could be compressed into a gem stone. REMEMBRANCE DIAMONDS are created by filtering and refining the carbon, found in cremated ashes, then secured in a chamber, where intense pressure and a temperature, similar to that of a volcano, are applied —- creating a synthetic diamond. The process can cost as much as $18,000, according to a New York Daily.
(19) Why did they fire the cross-eyed teacher ? HE COULDN’T CONTROL HIS PUPILS.
(20) Silence is of 4 kinds : silence of SPEECH, silence of the EYE, silence of the EAR and silence of the MIND. Only the last is PURE SILENCE, and also the MOST IMPORTANT.