(1) The BRAZILIAN RAILROAD WORM has a RED LIGHT on its HEAD and GREEN LIGHTS down its SIDE. All it needs to drive on the street is a TURN SIGNAL.
(2) Whether an alligator is a male or female, is determined by the temperature of the nest where the egg is hatched; 90-93 degrees will make it a MALE; 82-86degrees will make it a FEMALE.
(3) Famous painter Leonardo da Vinci, could write with one hand and draw with the other —– AT THE SAME TIME.
(4) You are persuasive if you know the facts. People agree easily to a WIN-WIN SITUATION. It’s a challenge, but one has to find a SHARED VALUE for both parties. Every problem comes with an inherent solution —- IDENTIFY IT. Never put business before belief. Regularly invite feedback. Never undermine the merits of planning. Gain a global perspective by reading.
(5) The call of the YELLOW-SPOTTED HONEY-EATER is said to sound like a MACHINE-GUN RATTLE.
(6) The YELLOW-CHEEKED CHIPMUNK is secretive in its habits; likely to be heard than seen.
(7) SMILE for the time is brief; a thread —- the length of a span. —- Omar Khayyam.
(8) SERENDIPITY : —– The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.
(9) A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are the portals of discovery. — James Joyce.
(10) I’m tired of all this nonsense, about beauty being only skin-deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want ? ADORABLE KIDNEYS ? —- Jean Kerr.
(11) Why is a MODEM better than a WOMAN ?——-
(a) A MODEM doesn’t complain, if you sit and play at the computer all night.
(b) A MODEM doesn’t mind if you talk to other MODEMS.
(c) A MODEM will sit patiently and wait by the phone.
(d) A MODEM comes with an instruction manual.
(12) POINTS OF VIEW : —-
(a) I’m TRUSTING, you’re NAIVE. He’s a FOOL;
(b) I’m CONCERNED, you’re CURIOUS. He’s NOSY;
(c) I’m QUIET, you’re UNASSERTIVE. He’s a WIMP;
(d) I’m SENSITIVE, you’re FUSSY. He’s NEUROTIC;
(e) I’m THRIFTY, you’re a BIT TIGHT. He’s CHEAP.