Here’s a Mixed Bag of Quotes :
(1) Listen once in a while. It’s amazing what you can hear. —- Russell Baker.
(2) When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things. —- Joe Namath.
(3) Dogs are better than human beings, because they know but do not tell. —- Emily Dickinson.
(4) Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. —- Helen Keller.
(5) When you are true to who you are, amazing things happen. —- Deborah Norville.
(6) Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. —- Roger Caras.
(7) Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investment. —- Bethany Frankel.
(8) If you tell people where to go, but not how to get there, you’ll be amazed at the results. —- George S. Patton.
(9) I never found a companion that was so companionable as solitude. —- Henry David Thoreau.
(10) Keep close to nature’s heart……….and break clear once in a while and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean. —- John Muir.
(11) Animals are such agreeable friends; they ask no questions, they pas no criticisms. — George Eliot.
(12) Language has created the word LONELINESS — to express the pain of being alone. And it has created the word SOLITUDE —- to express the glory of being alone. —- Paul Tillich.