Blast from the past…
(1) When someone talks about duty, he usually means somebody else’s duty.—–Wilhelm Weydanz.
(2) The liberated soul does not wish to escape from this world but tries to improve it.—-S. Radhakrishnan.
(4) The only thing I know about the speed of light is that I’m glad we are getting back to a time when it doesn’t arrive quite so early in the morning.—-B. T.
(5) Patience often gets the credit that belongs to fatigue.—-F. P. J.
(6) The road to all great things leads through silence.—-F. N.
(7) Human beings everywhere hunger for courtesy.—-Norman Vincent Peale.
(8) If you are seeking creative ideas, go out walking. Angels whisper to a man when he goes for a walk.—-Raymond Inman.
(9) Economic growth without social justice is inhuman, but social justice without economic growth is impossible.—-Nani Palkhivala.
View original post 183 more words