(1) Act quickly ……… but not too quickly.
(2) As you move through life, set aside good ideas and give them to others.
(3) All that glitters is not gold, there’s brass and copper or it might be plated.
(5) Better a smartass than a dumbass.
(6) Don’t let the chains of the world keep you down; Cast them off and be free to fly.
(7) Even ‘impossible’ says ‘I’m possible.’
(8) Faith is a journey —— not a guilt trip.
(9) Friends may , come and go, but enemies accumulate.
(10) He who is silent —– speaks volumes.
(11) I don’t have an attitude problem; You have a perception problem.
(12) It is easier to create naked art than it is to create clothed porn.
(13) If at first you don’t succeed, look in the trash for the instruction manual.
(14) If you can’t convince —— confuse.
(15) Information is knowledge; knowledge is influence; influence is power.
(16) Nobody’s perfect. I’m Nobody. Therefore, I must be perfect.
(17) Stupidity is permanent ; Ignorance can be fixed.
(18) You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but, you can’t pick your friend’s nose.
(19) Wise men make proverbs; Fools repeat them.
(20) When you meet a stranger, give him a SMILE. It may be the only sunshine he sees all day.