Each of us has the potential to be beautiful and attractive, if we only knew how. This requires effort, but the results are amazing.
(1) LOVE YOURSELF : Learn to love your own self. Figure out your strengths and be proud of them. A trick to looking beautiful is feeling beautiful. Revel in your advantages.
(2) BE AWARE & ALERT : Everyone is attracted to a man or woman who is well-informed and happy to share. Intelligence, awareness and good conversational skills impart confidence and beauty. It is important to keep sharpening your mind with challenges and to keep adding to your knowledge. Just being good looking, is no ticket to personal or professional success if you have a vacuous mind.
(3) STAY HEALTHY & FIT : Taking good care of your looks and body, is part of loving yourself. Hygiene is a given, but also spend time pampering and pushing yourself to stay fit. Health imparts a unique glow that is youthful and flattering. –
(4) CONNECT WITH YOUR INNER SELF : A peaceful face, a relaxed body, slight smile, happy eyes impart a beauty that no chiselled features or beauty products or surgeon’s scalpel can provide. Move away from the chaos and sit alone to listen to your inner voice. As you deal with issues that perturb you, you will feel peace and happiness descend.
(5) STAND TALL & WALK CONFIDENTLY : You are generally perceived in the manner in which you project yourself confident carriage adds inches to your height and turns heads, giving you added confidence and grace. If you pull back your shoulders and walk with a confident stride, everyone will pay attention.
(6) STAY HAPPY & POSITIVE :The world loves a happy person, while steering clear of a grouch. Be peaceful and sleep well; this instantly enhances your looks. Stay positive, it acts like a magnetic field that helps to draw the happy stuff towards you.
(7) MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF : All of us have our little spot of sunshine everyday —- things we look forward to doing all by ourselves. From meditation to music to writing to books to TV to a bubble bath ——— these are our little rewards. Do not underestimate them, they help plug any holes in the soul and rejuvenate and recharge us, imparting inner peace and beauty.
(8) OWN YOUR STYLE : While it is easy to follow trends, not everything suits everyone. Develop your individual style, which flatters your best features. Wear what you feel comfortable in. And then, armed with your best smile, a confident gleam in your eyes, a bounce in your step and warmth in your manner, set out to conquer the world.
———– Vinita Dawra.