(1)The ART OF HAPPINESS lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.
(2) The World Record for crossing the Sahara by bicycle, was set in 2011 by Reza Pakravan (36yr old) a market security analyst in London. He made the 1,084-mile journey in 13 days, 5 hrs, 50mins and 14 secs. He started in Algeria, cycled South, then turned East through Niger & Chad to reach Sudan.
(3) What do you call your sister who has information about everything ? INFOSYS
(4) Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under the tree.
(5) Dressed in clothes, a dog called XIAONIU, walks across the street in Shanghai, China. According to local media, he accompanies his owner to the food market everyday and is able to walk on its hind legs for up to about an hour.
(6) SEA-HORSES are monogamous life mates and travel in pairs, HOLDING EACH OTHER’S TAILS.
(7) Cheese tastes better when it is at room temperature. So, after you take it out of the refrigerator, allow the cheese to sit wrapped on the counter for at least one hour.
(8) SQ (Spiritual Quotient) is the basic foundation of an effective use of EQ (Emotional Quotient) and IQ (Intelligence Quotient)
(9) Remember that pain has this most excellent quality : if PROLONGED, it cannot be SEVERE ; if SEVERE, it cannot be PROLONGED —– Seneca.
(10) Even 3 times a day 300 cooking pots of food, does not match a portion of the merit acquired in ONE INSTANT OF LOVE. —- Nagarjuna.
(11) The following are the means of measuring the wealth of a State : continuing with successful policies, eliminating theft, keeping strict control over government employees, increasing agricultural production, promoting trade, avoiding troubles and calamities, reducing tax exemptions and remissions and increasing cash income. —- Kautilya.
(12) When there are TEARS in your EYES ——- there are RAINBOWS in the SOUL.
(13) A stray dog, XIAO Sa, who followed a cycle race for 24 days —– along 1,100 miles of highway —— was adopted by Zhang Heng to live in Hubei Province.
(14) Emotional acceptance of the present moment (THE NOW) is the secret to a life of inner peace.
(15) You are a PULSATING BEING. Every thought that you think, is pulsating through you, CREATING THE WORLD AROND YOU.
(16) What do you call an alligator in a vest ? ——- An IN-VEST-IGATOR.
(17) LITTLE MINDS are tamed and subdued by misfortune ; GREAT MINDS rise above them — Washington Irving
(18) Judge : Where do you work ? Prisoner : Here and there. Judge : What do you do for a living ? Prisoner : This and that. Judge : Take him away. Prisoner : Wait a minute. When will I get out ? Judge : Sooner or later.
(19) The sole purpose of human existence is TO KINDLE A LIGHT in the DARKNESS of MERE BEING —- Carl Jung.
(20) Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion, now accepted, WAS ONCE ECCENTRIC — Bertrand Russell.