(1) Civilisation gives us the freedom to strive for success, but if we end up on top, we whip around and attack the things civilisation holds dear —- compassion, empathy, humility. YOU HAVE TO BE A SAINT TO SURVIVE GREAT RICHES.
(2) Night-Vision Goggles are green, because the human eye can differentiate more shades of green than that of any other colour.
(3) The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance ——- it is the ILLUSION of KNOWLEDGE.
(4) What connects ——– NITE, OWL, RORSCHACH, OZYMANDIAS ? They are ALL WATCHMEN.
(5) What is Mickey Mouse’s favourite sport ? –MINNIE — golf.
(6) p53 is a remarkable gene, lurking in our DNA, which has a crucial job ——- IT PROTECTS US FROM CANCER.
(7) Dogs will come when you call them and they’ll be happy ; Cats will have someone take a message and get back to you.
(8) In Ancient Greece, dreams were used to provide cures for ailments through divine powers. The Greeks called this practice —— EGKOIMESIS, and the Romans called it ——- INCUBATIO.
(9) All human actions have one or more of these 7 causes : —- chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, desire.
(10) On May11th, 2014, a Mumbai Restaurant used a DRONE to deliver PIZZA ——- a 1st in the country. An unmanned drone executed a delivery, by taking an aerial route to a customer 1.5km away in Central Mumbai’s Lower Parel to a high-rise building in adjacent Worli area.
(11) In poverty and other misfortunes in life, TRUE FRIENDS are a SURE REFUGE. The young they keep out of mischief, to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds.
(12) Dogs align themselves with the North-South axis when they poop. If they are unstable, they get confused and then turn round in circles before they do it.
(13) Those who educate children well, are more to be honoured than they who produce them, for these only gave them life —– the former the art of living well.
(14) The Just is close to people’s heart ; the MERCIFUL close to the Heart of God.
(15) Many a doctrine is like a window-pane —– we see truth through it, but it divides us from truth.
(16) FAITH is an OASIS in the HEART, which will never be reached by the CARAVAN of THINKING.
(17) Hold your friends CLOSE and your enemies ON LIMITED PROFILE.
(18) ARROGANCE leads to IGNORANCE, because it COLOURS our PERCEPTIONS.
(19) Be silent on services you have rendered ; speak of favours you have received.
(20) A relationship needs not just love, but also, respect, happiness, freedom, friendship and equality between partners.