(1) A reader lives a 1000 lives before he dies ; The man who never reads, LIVES ONLY ONE. —— George R. R. Martin.
(2) Sometimes you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together, unless and until all living humans ———-READ THE BOOK. —— John Green.
(3) The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go ——– Dr. Seuss.
(4) Books are a uniquely portable magic. —– Steven King.
(5) You can never get a cup of tea —- LARGE ENOUGH, or a book —— LONG ENOUGH to suit me. —— C. S. Lewis.
(6) It is what you read, when you don’t have to, that determines what you will be —— when you can’t help it. ——— Oscar Wilde.
(7) I declare there is no enjoyment like reading. How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book —— When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library. -Jane Austen.
(8) When I have a little money, I BUY BOOKS, and if I have any left, I BUY FOOD & CLOTHES. —— Erasmus.