(1) Dogs really are ‘perfect soldiers’. They are brave and smart, they can smell through walls, see in the dark and eat Army rations without complaint —– Susan Orlean.
(2) If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face —— you should go home and examine your conscience. —— Woodrow Wilson.
(3) To his dog, every man is Napoleon ; hence the constant popularity of dogs. —– Aldous Huxley.(
4) If a dog jumps into your lap, it is because HE IS FOND OF YOU ; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because YOUR LAP IS WARMER. ——- Alfred North Whitehead.
(5) I wonder if other dogs think POODLES are members of a weird religious cult. —- Rita Rudner.
(6) Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. ——- Ann Landers.
(7) If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater —— suggest that he wear a tail. —— Fran Lebowitz.
(8) My little dog —- a heartbeat at my feet. —– Edith Wharton (9) Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails. ——- Max Eastman.
(10) The trees, in Siberia, are miles apart, that is why the dogs are so fast. —- Bob Hope.
(11) There are all sorts of cute puppy dogs, but it doesn’t stop people from going out and buying Dobermans. —— Angus Young.
(12) Scratch a dog and you’ll find a permanent job. —- Franklin P. Jones.
(13) Do not make the mistake of treating your dog like humans or they will treat you like dogs. —- Martha Scott.
(14) Dachshunds are ideal dogs for small children, as they are already stretched and pulled to such a length that a child cannot do much harm, one way or the other. ——– Robert Benchley.
(15) I’m looking more like my dogs everyday —- it must be the shaggy fringe and the ears. — Christine McVie.
(16) I always pet a dog with my left hand, because if he bit me, I’d still have my right hand to paint with. — Juan Gris.