(1) This existence of ours is as transcient as autumn clouds. To watch the birth and death of beings, is like looking at the movement of a dancer. A lifetime is like a flash of lightning in the sky, rushing by like a torrent down a steep mountain. Of all footprints, that of an elephant is supreme. of all mindfulness and meditation, those on death are supreme.—Gautam Buddha to his disciple (Ananda), when he was approaching death.
2) If people refuse to help you, remember Einstein, “I am thankful to all those who said ‘NO’. Because of them, I DID IT MYSELF”.
(3) The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell. —John Milton.
(4) SHALLOW MEN believe in LUCK ; STRONG MEN believe in CAUSE & EFFECT. —– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(5) When does Indian Potato change its nationality ? When it becomes FRENCH FRIES.
(6) The colour of a cup influences the taste of the drink. Hot Chocolate tastes better when served in an orange or cream-coloured cup.
(7) What we have done for ourselves alone —— dies with us. What we have done for others and the world —– remains and is immortal. —-Albert Pike.
(8) A little sincerity is a dangerous thing and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. –Oscar Wilde.
(9) Dogs are very IN-THE-MOMENT type of animals. Regardless of how many times you’ve left for work and returned, EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY in a DOG’S MIND. —— Go Pro Video.
(10) Good ideas are a dime a dozen ; bad ones are free.
(11) Forgiveness can be defined as the perfume, that flowers shed on the foot that tramples them.
(12) Every day is filled with opportunities to express love and compassion and to perform acts of kindness, which can bring joy to those around us. Every day we can spread the fragrance of forgiveness and apply the balm of soothing words.
(13) Liberace to a critic of Liberace’s biopic —- Behind The Candelabra —— “Thank you for your very amusing review. After reading it, I LAUGHED ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK”.
(14) Old sweaters re-cycled as pants (SWANTS). The brain behind the ‘Swant’ — Stephen West, a designer from Amsterdam.
(15) Stop acting so small. You are the UNIVERSE in ECSTATIC MOTION. –Rumi.
(16) ASTHACHAL (In English — SUNSET POINT) Father Gordon Pearce, the Principal of Rishi Valley School, after the 2nd World War, came up with the idea of ASTHACHAL, during which children gather on a cliff and sit quietly —– while the sun sets. It is a short, but peaceful space of time, which gives the children an opportunity for quiet reflection, observation of nature, day dreaming or watching their own thoughts.
(17) If you can’t bend to pick up the litter, it is bad WAIST management.
(18) There is a community of the spirit. Join it, and feel the delight of walking in the noisy street and BEING THE NOISE. Close both eyes, to see with the OTHER EYE. –Jalaluddin Rumi.
(19) The first letters of the months July to September spell J-A-S-O-N.
(20) Connections are made with the heart, not with the tongue.