(1) Gluta, is a dog who was abandoned on the streets of Bangkok. Sorasat Wisetsin, who was residing in a dorm that did not allow pets at that time, met Gluta in the parking lot frequently and even fed her, reports Viral Nova. Wisetsin eventually realised that Gluta was suffering from some medical issue —— she was diagnosed with metritis, following which her uterus was removed, and it was also discovered that she had cervical cancer. After a year and a half of laser surgeries and chemo, she was nursed back to health. Today, Gluta accompanies Wisetsin on his travels. What’s more, she even sportingly poses for pictures with all sorts of accessories and themes as seen on her Facebook and Tumblr accounts. This has earned her the title of the HAPPIEST DOG IN THE WORLD.
(2) It is illegal in many countries to perform surgical procedures on an Octopus, without anaesthesia due to their intelligence. That hurts !!!
(3) Three violin manufacturers have done business, for years, on the same block, in an Italian town. After years of peaceful co-existence, the AMATI family decided to put a sign in their shop window, saying, “We make the best violins in Italy”. The GUARNERI family soon put a sign in their window proclaiming, :We make the best violins in the world”. Finally, the STRADIVARIUS family posted this sign outside their shop, “We make the best violins on the block.”
(4) Why is the letter ‘F’ like an ox’s tail ? Because it comes at the end of beef. Why is the letter ‘T’ like Easter ? Because it comes at the end of Lent. Which two letters are definitely not too hard ? The letters EZ..
(5) BUBBLE WRAP, invented in 1957, was designed to be a wallpaper, but flopped. Now, it’s a 400 million dollars a year business as PACKING MATERIAL!