(1) Love people for who they are, without expecting them to dance to your tunes, an do not make demands or impose restrictions on them. THEY WILL LOVE YOU DEARLY.
(2) Time Constraint : with EARTH as the POT, with SKY as the COVERING LID, with SUN as the FIRE, with DAY & NIGHT as FAGGOTS and SEASONS & MONTHS as LADLES ————— TIME COOKS ALL BEINGS. —— Yaksha, Mahabharata.
(3) As the dew-drop, dangling on the tip of a blade of grass, lasts but a short time, even so is the life of man.
(4) Madness is the only sane way to respond to the world we live in. Living with anyone takes a toll. At some level, the family is a frail institution and at another (level) —— ROCK SOLID. —Jerry Pinto.
(5) The world is a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.— Oscar Wilde.
(6) A 2-year-old Labrador, ECLIPSE, is a bus-riding, side-walk walking dog. She rides the bus to the park by herself every time she wants to go for a walk. She always manages to get off at the right stop.
(7) The more STILL and PEACEFUL the mind, the less judgmental we are, greater the chance of us coming close to reality. The degree of conflict that we have with others, will be directly proportional to the amount of thoughts that our mind generates about any situation.
(8) What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus on Valentine Day ? I WANT TO HOLD YOU HAND, HAND, HAND, HAND, HAND, HAND, HAND, HAND.
(9) Everyone chases Happiness, not noticing that HAPPINESS IS RIGHT AT THEIR HEELS. (10) It is better to drink of deep grief than to taste shallow pleasures. —– William Hazlitt.
(11) If the only tool, you have, is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.—— Abraham Maslow.
(12) A MEANINGFUL SILENCE is always better than MEANINGLESS WORDS.
(13) SMILING can trick the body into helping you change your body. Smiling releases serotonin, endorphin –natural painkillers. These make us feel good.
(14) There are 3 methods of gaining wisdom : REFLECTION ——- the HIGHEST, LIMITATION —– the EASIEST and EXPERIENCE —– the BITTEREST. —- Confucius.
(15) Squeeze all the juice out of each moment of life, for there is no goal. THE PILGRIMAGE IS ITSELF THE GOAL. —–Osho.
(16) Life is : BEST for those who are ENJOYING IT, DIFFICULT for those who are ANALYSING IT and WORST for those who are CRITICIZING IT. —— Anupam Kher.
(17) How does Moses make his tea ? HE-BREWS IT.
(18) HUMBLEBRAGGING — Never heard of it ? Chances are you’ve indulged in it, nevertheless. The Oxford Dictionary defines a “humblebrag” as “subtly letting others know about how fantastic your life is, while under-cutting it with a bit of self-effacing humour or woe-is-me gloss.” Simply put, it’s the art of ‘false modesty online.’ 2014 was definitely the Year of the Selfie, a new survey predicts ——- 2015 will be the Year of the HUMBLEBRAG. It reveals that most HUMBLEBRAGS are over someone’s appearance, followed by materialistic items and geographical locations. Almost 60% of those surveyed, say the worst HUMBLEBRAGS are when people claim to look bad when they clearly are not.
((19) All your responses must be oral, OK ? So, which school did you go to ? ORAL.
(20) I do not pray for a lighter load, but for a STRONGER BACK. — Phillips Brooks.