(1) Happiness is like a butterfly, which, when pursued is JUST BEYOND YOUR GRASP.
(2) Strategy, without tactics, is the slowest route to victory. Tactics, without strategy, is the noise before defeat.
(3) A college boy asks his father, a priest, to buy him a car. The father said, “I’ll do so only if you cut your hair.” “But,” said the boy, “Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair, and even, Jesus had long hair.” “Yes”, said the father, “but wherever they went —— THEY WALKED.”
(4) Being deeply loved by someone, gives you strength, while loving someone deeply, gives you courage.
(5) Weak people take revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
(6) What happened to the blonde at the soccer match ? She got drowned in the Mexican wave.
(7) All art is autobiographical. The PEARL is the OYSTER’S AUTOBIOGRAPHY.
(8) There’s a T.T player from Singapore called HU LI (tiger in Kannada). He should probably pair up with PUMA.
(10) What happens when 2 oxen bump into each other ? There is an OXI-DENT.
(11) It’s the choices that we make daily which decide who we are going to be that day : Do you want to be —– a VICTIM, a HERO or JUST A BY-STANDER ?
(12) We must give without loving, but cannot love without giving
(13) NUTELLA billionaire Michael Ferrero, passed away on the 14th of February, 2015 in Monte Carlo. He was Italy’s richest man with a confectionary empire built on his popular Nutella Spread. It was his father, Pietro Ferrero, who laid the groundwork for the recipe (Nutella) He added hazelnut to the mix to save money on cocoa, which was in short supply after World War -2. But it was Michael who turned the paste into the Nutella, now known the world over.
(14) Don’t stress the COULD HAVES. If it SHOULD HAVE, it WOULD HAVE.
(16) There are 2 days in the week to “never worry”. One of these days is YESTERDAY and the other is TOMORROW.
(17) Carturesti Carusel, meaning “carousel of light”, is a dream bookstore locate din Bucharest, Romania. The city of Bucharest is sometimes referred to as “Little Paris”, due to the elegance of its architecture and, now, this lovely renovated building. What makes this store unique, is that it houses more than 10,000 books as well as 5,000 albums and DVDs, spread over a vast expanse of six floors. To add to its grandeur, the bookstore also boasts of a bistro, multimedia space and a modern art gallery. The “cherry on the cake’ is that it will be the location in which cultural events too will be hosted.
(18) POLITICS —– POLI a Latin word meaning MANY and TICS meaning BLOOD-SUCKING CREATURES.
(19) I would imagine that if you could understand Morse Code, a Tap Dancer WOULD DRIVE YOU CRAZY.
(20) A beat-cop calls the crime branch, “Sir, we have a case here. A woman shot her husband for stepping on the floor she had just mopped.” Crime branch : “Have you arrested the woman ?” Cop : “No, Sir, the floor is still wet.”