(1) Be extreme SUBTLE, even to the point of FORMLESSNESS. Be extremely MYSTERIOUS, even to the point of SOUNDLESSNESS. Thereby you can be the DIRECTOR OF THE OPPONENT’S FATE. —– Sun Tzu.
(2) Life is like a sewer : What you get out of it depends on what you put into it. —-Tom Leher.
(3) After despair, many hopes flourish, just as after darkness, thousands of suns open and start to shine.
(4) In the future there will be banking by “mental telepathy”, which will enable you to give instructions to your bank via “thought waves”.
(5) Here is an exam pattern across the years : 1995 : —– Answer all the questions. 2010 : —Answer any 5 questions. 2015 : —– Answer A or B. 2020 : —– At least read the questions. 2025 : —– Thanks for coming.
(6) When sadness comes, just sit by the side and look at it and say, “I am the watcher, I am not sadness,” and see the difference. It will die of starvation. We feed the emotion by being identified with them —— Osho.
(7) When I travel, I have my “prayer time” on the way to the airport. It’s a 45-minute drive, and I pray through the ACTS acronym : acknowledgement, confession, thanksgiving, supplication ——– which is a popular form of prayer. — Pat Gelsinger.
(8) The marsh toads interviewed the eagle : “How come you venture so high ? Aren’t you scared you’ll hit the ceiling ——- that blue metal dome they call the sky ?” The eagle knew these earth-bound creatures were ignorant of boundless space, and couldn’t conceive of infinities, not being born to the winds’ embrace. From Bachchoos Fables.
(9) What do you call a laughing motorcycle ? YAMAHAHA.
(10) The DART FROG is the most poisonous animal alive. It looks harmless —– even cute —– but, just one of these creatures harbours the poison to kill 10 people. Why did they become so much more lethal than their amphibian brethren ??
(11) The inability to recall a precise word for something is known as LETHOLOGICA. The obsession with trying to recall words is known as LOGANAMNOSIS. — Kaveri Chandra Kumar.
(12) Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. —Princess Elizabeth Asquith Bibesa.
(13) If you love something, set it free. If it comes back ——- you love a boomerang.
(14) Let no man pray that he know not sorrow. Let no soul ask to be free from pain. For the “gall” of today is the “sweet” of tomorrow and the “moments” of loss is the “lifetime’s” gain.
(15) Man is born broken, he lives by mending. THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GLUE.
(16) Hair stylists have become more “limp-wristed” and “awkward”, as if to stand in a weird manner makes them more talented, whereas barbers have remained, well barbers.
(17) The heart of a mother is a deep abyss, at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
(18) Respect your destiny and recognize your limits. You should bear the blows of fate with “equanimity”.
(19) What’s in a name ? ——– NICOLE KIDMAN, who is neither a “kid” nor a “man”.
(20) All men dream —— but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night, awake in the day to find that all was vanity.. But the dreamers in the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams and make it possible.