(1) To the mind that is still, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE SURRENDERS ————– Lao-Tzu.
(2) OPERA is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding —- HE SINGS. —– Ed Gardner.
(3) Why can’t you trust atoms ? Because THEY MAKE UP EVERYTHING.
(4) A NICE GUY will be nice to everyone. Why? Because he wants everyone to like him, as he thinks he has many flaws and he is not good enough and does not have any self-esteem and self-worth, so he has to be nice. Nice guys will always suffer all their lives, as they will be pleasing others all the time and will tire themselves completely. A GOOD GUY has his self-worth, does good for everyone, but WILL NOT PLEASE EVERYONE. He is there to do good, and does the right thing. I would say, “Don’t be the nice guy, be the good guy.” —— Hrithik Roshan. ( Better to be a nice good guy —- Rohit Ghai)
(6) HOLI is somewhat akin to the ancient festival of SATURNALIA, where slaves and masters exchanged places for a day. It led to a much-needed catharsis, a blowing off of steam as well as a reminder to all of their essential humanity. ———Swati Chopra.
(7) Life is for the living/ Death is for the dead
Let life be like music
And Death a NOTE UNSAID. —-Langston Hughes.
(8) The quest for “permanence” is the bedrock of man’s suffering and we have to come to terms with the fact that “everything in life is in a state of flux”———Mahesh Bhatt.
(9) The beauty of a woman isn’t in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in “her eyes”. Because that’s the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in “her soul”. It is the “caring” that she cares to give, the “passion” that she shows. And, the beauty of a such a woman, with passing years, ONLY GROWS. —- Audrey Hepburn.
(10) Don’t part with your illusions. When they are gone. you may still exist, but, YOU HAVE CEASED TO LIVE. — Mark Twain.
(11) A clown is like an “aspirin”, only he works “twice as faster”.
(12) It is said that the Sufi is one who possesses nothing except the name of God and service of humanity. It is this spirit of “complete surrender and simplicity” which endears the Sufi to one and all, especially the “commoner”.
(13) The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be USEFUL, to be honourable, to be COMPASSIONATE, to HAVE IT MAKE SOME DIFFERENCE THAT YOU HAVE LIVED & LIVED WELL. —–Ralph Waldo Emerson.
(14) Our body is full of water, but whenever it hurts, “blood” comes out, and our hearts is full of blood, but whenever it hurts, tears” come out.
(15) Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because YOU DESERVE PEACE.
(16) If you have a MAGNETIC PERSONALITY, and, yet, people don’t get attracted to you, it’s not your fault ………… THEY HAVE IRON DEFICIENCY IN THEIR BODIES.
(17) Latest joke doing the rounds in Bengaluru : To succeed in work-life, you have to cross the three most difficult bridges : K. R. Puram Bridge, Marathalli Bridge and the Silk Board Bridge.
(18) Don’t limit a child to your own learning, for HE WAS BORN IN ANOTHER TIME . —– Tagore.
(19) Don’t be afraid to take a “big step” if indicated. YOU CAN’T CROSS A CHASM IN TWO SMALL JUMPS. —– David George.
(20) DOING what you like is FREEDOM. LIKING what you do is HAPPINESS. .