(1) The first pop stars are BELKA & STRELKA, because they returned alive from their space mission. (mentioned in a book by Olesya Turkin). LEIKA was the first canine to be sent into space, but she died.
(2) PM Modi’s fondness for “alliteration” is no secret. He extolled the virtues of the 3 DS. He said India has 3 unique DS ——- Democracy, Demographic dividend and Demand. The 4th D is Discussion on how to expand the pool of skilled workers in the country, how to retain talented teachers, nurses and others, and how to bring back those who have left the country.
(3) We create our own realities. Energy becomes intent, intent forms a word. A word shapes an action and an action creates a reality. CHOOSE YOUR WORDS WISELY.
(4) Most cultures forbid “cursing”, because words are like PSYCHIC ARROWS, they can cause harm. Our thoughts and actions have a far greater impact on our lives than we know. Keep your thoughts pure, keep your words positive.
(5) Intelligence is like “underwear”. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it off.
(6) I am reading a book on ANTIGRAVITY. It is impossible to put it down.
(7) Step with care and great tact. Life’s a great “balancing act”.
(8) When at last you are sure, you’ve been properly PILLED, a few paper forms must be properly FILLED, so that you and your heirs may be properly BILLED.
(9) I changed my password to INCORRECT. So, whenever I forget what my password is, the computer will say, “YOUR PASSWORD IS INCORRECT”.
(10) I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look PERSPICACIOUS.
(11) Never break someone’s heart —– they have only 1……… break their bones, because they have 206 of them.
(12) If a turtle doesn’t have a shell ———- is it “homeless’ or “naked” ?
(13) It takes “patience” to “listen …… it takes “skill” to “pretend you are listening”.
(14) You have “brains” in your “head. You have “feet” in your “shoes”. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own and you know what you know. And you are the guy who’ll decide where you go.
(a) What do you call a dinosaur who only eats the most delicious food ? CONNOISSAUR.
(b) Where do “snails” avoid eating ” In FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS.
(c) Why did the kangaroo stop drinking coffee ? HE GOT TOO JUMPY.
(d) What’s a bunny’s favourite music ? HIP HOP.
(e) How do you find the gender of an ant by throwing it in water ? If it “sinks”, it is a girl-ant, if it floats ——- BUOYANT.
(16) German Saying : When 2 dogs fight for a bone, and a third runs off with it, THERE’S A LAWYER AMONG THE DOGS.
(17) A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so, if one’s life is “cold and bare”, he can blame none but himself.
(18) Valour is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul. —— Michel de Montaigne.
(19) Through love, all that is bitter will be sweet
Through love, all that is copper will be gold
Through love, all dregs will become wine
Through love, all pain will be turned to medicine. —— Rumi.
(20) What do you get when you cross a “lawyer” with “Godfather” ? ——- AN OFFER YOU CAN’T UNDERSTAND.