(1) Anger ” ventilated” often hurries towards ” forgiveness.” Anger “concealed” often hardens into “revenge”.
(2) The “weak” can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the “strong”.
(4) To forgive is to set the prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.
(5) Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
(6) Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
(7) The “stupid” neither forgive nor forget. The “naïve” forgive and forget. The “wise” forgive —- but do not forget.
(8) It is not an easy journey to get to a place where you forgive people, but it is such a powerful place, because IT FREES YOU.
(9) Holding on the anger, resentment and hurt only gives you “tense muscles”, a “headache” and a “sore jaw” from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the light in your life.
(10) Always forgive your enemies ——– NOTHING ANNOYS THEM SO MUCH.
(11) He that cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself —— for very man has need to be forgiven.
(12) Never does a human soul appear so strong as when it forgoes revenge and dares to forgive an injury.
(13) We cannot embrace God’s forgiveness, if we are so busy clinging to past wounds and nursing old grudges.
(14) Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.
(15) Forgiveness is a funny thing ——– it warms the heart and cools the sting.
(16) A “winner” rebukes and forgives; a “loser” is too timid to rebuke and too petty to forgive.
(17) Forgiveness is the economy of the heart ……….. forgiveness saves the “expense of anger”, the “cost of hatred” and the “waste of spirit”.
(18) To confer dignity —- forgive ; to express contempt —- forget.
(19) Forgiveness is the “needle that knows how to mend”.
(20) The heart of a mother is a “deep abyss”, at the bottom of which YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND FORGIVENESS.