KINDNESS is an inner desire that makes us want to do good things, even if we do not get anything in return. It is the joy we receive that drives these simple acts. When we perform acts of kindness, driven solely by an insatiable desire to love one another, there is kindness in everything we think, say or do.
Here are some quotes on KINDNESS :
(1) We change the world a little each day with our kindness. ——- Tom Giaquinto.
(2) Kindness is a magical spell ——- performed by enlightened beings ——- meant to enchant hearts and lift weary souls that they might fly. —— Richelle E Goodrich.
(3) The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best part of a person’s life. —— Wordsworth.
(4) Be kind, be kind, everyone you meet is carrying a heavy burden.
(5) A little kindness from person to person is better than a vast love for all humankind. —— Richard Dehmel.
(6) We can let the circumstances of our lives harden us so that we become increasingly resentful and afraid, or we can let them soften us, and make us kinder. —– Dalai Lama.
(7) How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. –George Elliston.
(8) Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end. ——- Scott Adams.
(9) Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.
(10) Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world …….. it is the only thing that ever has. —- Margaret Meade.
(11) Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns. —— Anon.
(12) A little spark of kindness, can put a colossal burst of sunshine into someone’s day.
(13) If we all do one random act of kindness daily, we just might set the world in the right direction……..
(14) Be kind to everyone ——– including yourself.
(15) Have you had a kindness shown ? PASS IT ON.
‘Twas not given for thee alone. PASS IT ON.
Let it travel down the years
Let it wipe another’s tears
‘Till in Heaven the deed appears. PASS IT ON.