An ‘ulcer’ or a ‘perforation’ in the mouth, can be quite a pain. Wile severe cases do need medical attention and in-depth check-up of what is causing it, there are home remedies to cure ulcers caused by bad eating habits.
(1) Ulcers could hurt a lot, so gently rub a cube of ice on the portion, for temporary relief.
(2) Apply honey or ghee on the area for quick relief. Repeat this process a couple of times so it eventually subsides.
(3) Chew on a clove bud. Clove juice is known to heal the affected area.
(4) Anything with coconut will help —— coconut water cools your body down. Chew on some coconut so the pain reduces or you could also apply a little coconut on the area for some respite.
(5) A good way to reduce heat in the body is to consume poppy seeds. You could mix some sugar with poppy seeds and then consume them.
(6) One of the most popular methods to get rid of ulcers is to apply aloe vera gel on the affected area.
(7) Tough it might burn a little, gargle at least twice a day with warm water and salt.
(8) For temporary relief, place black tea bags on the affected area. It will soothe you for a while.
(9) Avoid using mouthwashes containing alcohol, because alcohol works as a dehydrant. .
Also use soft-bristled toothbrush to avoid irritation.