Prema arrived in Bengaluru in 1979. Now homeless, she devotes her time to taking care of strays.
Deena adds, ” We want people to help however they can. As for Prema, her selflessness despite coming from an underprivileged background is SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NOT GO UNNOTICED.”
What does your dog think about you ? Successful ? Conscientious ? Beautiful ? Generous ? Grouchy ? It does not matter, your dog loves you no matter who you are. That’s why You should be just as accepting.
A dog loves us, irrespective of who we truly are. Would it be too much for us to love and respect our dogs for who they are ? –
The FAMILY is a very important unit of society. There should be LOVE, UNDERSTANDING, CARING and SHARING among the members of the family. Children who are brought up by loving parents, learn to love others outside their home environment, without bias. They learn, from their parents, how to care for others and hold no prejudices.
Here are a few of FAMILY QUOTES : —
(1) The love of FAMILY and the admiration of friends is much more important than WEALTH & PRIVELEGE. —–Charles Kuralt.
(2) FAMILY means no one gets left behind or forgotten. —–David Ogden Stiers.
(3) I’ll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real FAMILY, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past, but only to the future. —–La Toya Jackson.
(4) FAMILY is not an important thing. IT IS EVERYTHING. —–Michael J. Fox.
(5) If a country is to be corruption-free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the FATHER, the MOTHER and the TEACHER. —–A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
(6) You don’t choose your FAMILY. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. —–Desmond Tutu.
(7) A happy FAMILY is but an EARLIER HEAVEN. —–George Bernard Shaw.
(8) A FAMILY can develop, only with a loving woman at its centre. —–Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
(9) A man should never neglect his FAMILY for business. —–Walt Disney.
(10) A woman can take care of the FAMILY. It takes a man to provide STRUCTURE, to provide STABILITY.—–Tom DeLay.
(11) In every conceivable manner, the FAMILY is a LINK to our PAST, BRIDGE to our FUTURE. —–Alex Haley.
(12) To us, FAMILY means putting our arms around each other and BEING THERE. —–Nancy Reagan.
(13) The FAMILY is one of NATURE’S MASTERPIECES. —–George Santayana.
(14) I woke up one morning, thinking about wolves, and realised that wolf-packs function as FAMILIES. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the WHOLE PACK SUCCEEDS, and when that falls apart, SO DOES THE PACK. —–Jodi Picoult.
Some passage seeming full of mystery ?
God knows, who brings the hidden things to light.
HE KEEPS THE KEY.
Is there some door closed by the Father’s hand
Which widely opened you had hoped to see ?
trust God and wait—-for when He shuts the door
HE KEEPS THE KEY
Is there some earnest prayer unanswered yet
Or answered NOT as you had thought ‘twould be ?
God will make clear His purpose by-and-by
HE KEEPS THE KEY.
Have patience with your God, your patient God
All wise, all knowing, no long tarrier He
And of the door of all thy future life
HE KEEPS THE KEY.
Unfailing comfort, sweet and blessed rest
To know of EVERY door He keeps the key,
That He at last when just HE sees ’tis best
will give it THEE.
Therefore, whenever you are doubtful as to your course, submit your judgement absolutely to God, and ask Him to shut against you every door BUT THE RIGHT ONE. In the meanwhile, continue along the path which you have been already treading. Abide there, unless you are clearly told to do something else.