Choosing colours according to your zodiac sign helps create PEACE & HARMONY at home. An ancient esoteric belief is gaining favour with many, that the colours at home influence or alter moods and feelings of the inmates.
ARIES :—–People born under this sign, are unhappy when they don’t look a million dollars. They’re unhappy, too, if they’re not the boss. Being ignored or not having an attractive partner on their arm, makes them feel low.
TAURUS :—–Bulls are unhappiest when they are not surrounded by comfort. They are not very happy about, what they call, new-fangled ideas. They’re disappointed when people aren’t punctual or as enthusiastic as them. Having to remonstrate with their children also distresses them more than most.
GEMINI :—–The Gemini gets upset when others aren’t keeping up with them, or when their intelligence and knowledge is questioned. Being bored, which is often, makes them miserable. They’re not terribly happy about holidays at home. They are unhappy, too, about having to put themselves out for others.
CANCER :—-Cancerians hate being criticised, not being asked for advice, not having an audience and working on their own. they are happy about getting sympathy when they are ill. They dislike feeling insecure and unsafe. they also loathe parting with almost anything, whether it is of value or not.
LEO :—–Lions are not terribly happy if they are not in charge of a situation, or when they fail to the high standard they’ve set themselves. They get irritated if they have to deal with niggling details, and don’t like it when someone else sorts out a problem that baffles them. Being wrong does not please them much, either, and they hate missing out on the good things in life, like sunshine and being promoted.
VIRGO :—–Those born under the sign of Virgo, can’t abide people who are not methodical or orderly, and become frustrated when they are unable to unearth the ‘why’ and ‘wherefore’ of practically everything. They are unhappy when their children don’t live up to their expectations and they can’t abide untidiness in the home, or anyone, who, they feel messes it up. Which is why they dislike new pets around. People who don’t live up to their expectations, disappoint them; they don’t suffer fools gladly.
LIBRA :—–Librans are unhappy, when they have to make big decisions, or when they can’t seem to please other people. They don’t like to be pinned down to an agreed time of arrival ( they are not the most punctual of folks). They hate rows, cheap music, fast food and don’t like doing what others expect of them. Librans are unhappy about being on their own, much preferring to share their life with someone, irrespective of whether it is the right someone or not.
SCORPIO :—–Scorpions are unhappy when others become inquisitive and try to delve into their mind, or when they are told that what they are doing isn’t important. They can get upset if told they’re wrong, and hate being in a big crowd, much preferring to pick and choose a close circle of trusted friends. They certainly dislike anyone turning up at their homes unexpectedly. Even on holidays, they hate hanging around, they have to do something.
SAGGITARIUS :—–These people hate claustrophobia, or anything that will impinge on their independence and individuality. They don’t like being told they’re too harsh on others; they hate being stuck in a routine. They are not terribly happy about getting married.
CAPRICORN :—–Goats are unhappy if they are asked to rush or are given a deadline. They don’t like being dominated or driven, and hate untidiness or being unsuitably dressed for an occasion. They are miserable when it comes to spending money and don’t like paying the full price of an article. They are unhappy when surrounded by flippant or irresponsible people, and don’t like any form of practical joke being played on them.
AQUARIUS :—–Those born under this sign are unhappy with anyone who doesn’t see eye-to-eye with them, and because they hate feeling trapped, are not too happy about anyone trying to get too close.. They are not too pleased if they have to dress up for a special occasion. Aquarians are definitely not the type to pen ardent letters of affection.
PISCES :—–Pisceans are unhappy about taking money seriously. They dislike sharing their worries until they have come up with a solution. They don’t like too much of responsibility and don’t much care for ambition, either, much preferring their on standard of success.
Siri Dharma Galliano deals with Astroyoga. She was originally Antonia Calliano. Below is a sample of GALLIANORE applied to the 12 star signs.
(1) ARIES : Fire sign —- rules the head. Exercise the eyes and jaws. Your intense nature makes you prone to injuries and headaches. Balance high-energy activities with relaxing ones such as stretching and yoga. Also good are the following–Karate, Boxing, Fencing, Running, Team Sports.
(2) TAURUS : Earth sign—-rules the throat, thyroid, under stress your neck tightens up. Do neck-rolls and stretches to relax it. As a nature-lover, you are happiest with outdoor activities. Also Golf, Hiking, Mountaineering, Football, Regular Gym Workouts, Weight-training.
(3) GEMINI : Air sign—-rules lungs, arms, hands, nervous system. Because you crave mental stimulation and get bored easily, you need a variety of activities. You work best with a partner. Try Tennis, Free-fall parachuting, Squash, Canoeing, Judo, Ballooning.
(4) CANCER : Water sign—-rules the stomach and breasts. Since your key body part is your stomach, you can boost your motivation by promising yourself a snack after exercising. Try Belly-grinds, Water-sports like Swimming, Rowing, Sailing.
(5) LEO: Fire sign—- rules the heart. Leos are people who like to work out alone or just one-on-one with a partner. You need a lot of space. Try Squats, Frog poses, Aerobics, Roller-skating, Ballroom dancing and Disco dancing.
(6) VIRGO: Earth sign—-rules the intestines Watch out for digestive problems and eat plenty of fibre-rich fruits and vegetables. Try Windmill exercises, Shoulder-stands, Alternate leg-lifts, also Yoga, Gardening, Cycling, Country dancing, Jogging, Hiking.
(7) LIBRA: Air sign—-rules the kidneys. You like elegant disciplines, so try Ballet or Tai Chi. Drink plenty of water to keep your kidneys performing at their peak. Try Side -bends, Jogging with alternate knee-lifts, Wind-surfing, Bowling, Hang-gliding, Badminton, Gymnastics.
(8) SCORPIO: Water sign—-rules the reproductive organs. Do Lower-body stretches to relieve tension around the pelvis and thighs. Try Swimming, Shoulder rolls. High diving, Underwater swimming, Scuba diving, Boxing, Rally driving.
(9) SAGGITARIUS: Fire sign—-rules the thighs. Make sure you do lots of legwork. Try Archery, Cross-country running, Horseback riding, Fencing, Polo, Weight-training. You have a goal-oriented altruistic nature and might want to consider charity events such as walkathons.
(10) CAPRICORN: Earth sign—-rules the knees. Stretch hamstrings before embarking on any exercise programme. Try Mountaineering, Jogging, Pole-vaulting, Cave exploring, Hiking, Golf. Just give a Capricorn a mountain to climb.
(11) AQUARIUS: Air sign—-rules the calves. Always warm your calves and ankles well and do not overtire them. You have a daring spirit, which may explain your urge to try Bungee-jumping, Hang-gliding, Ice-hockey, Running, Biking, Skiing, Yoga, Gymnastics, Badminton, Wind-surfing.
(12) PISCES: Water sign—-rules the feet. Pisceans can be psychic, so try to involve your spiritual side in your exercise routine. Try Surfing, Sailing. Walking, Hiking. Also try Kick-boxing as you like to get your feet in action.