(5) Love is a gift, not a possession —– You give it, you don’t take.
(11) I wish I could drink like a lady2 or 3, at the mostBut 2, I’m under the tableAnd 3, I’m under the host.
Says Veerji Sharma, chakrakriya practitioner, “When your heart chakra is blocked, some aspects of your life like health, mind or emotions won’t function well. You may feel anxious, dull, listless, sad for no reason, or chaotic and caught up in a whirl of unpleasant events.”
Blast from the past…
(1) QUESADILLA—-(Kay- sa- dee- ah ). Straight from Mexico, a QUESADILLA is a flour or corn tortilla filled with all things yummy. Stuffed with cheese, veggies or other ingredients, it is folded and served in a half-moon shape.
(2) HORS d’OEUVRES—-( Or- derv ) This is a fancy name for appetizers. Hors d’oeuvres are small dishes before the main course, typically meant to be eaten by hand.
(3) BRUSCHETTA—-(Broo- sket- tah, not broo- shedda ). All the way from Italy, Bruschetta is grilled bread, rubbed with garlic and sprinkled with olive oil. Toppings can be varied ——–from tomatoes to cured meat.
(4)MASCARPONE-(Mah- scar- poh- nay)——Milky-white in colour, and easy to spread, Mascarpone is an Italian cheese made from cream. it is the ever so popular ingredient in a Tiramisu.
(5) GNOCCHI—(Nyawk- kee)—- These are small dumplings made from flour, potatoes, semolina or a combination of these ingredients, boiled and served…
View original post 181 more words