(1) We hurt without moving
(2) Do you know : ORANGE CARROTS apparently did not come about till the 17th century, when, as the story goes, Dutch horticulturists developed the strain to honour William of Orange. Before that carrots, indigenous to Afghanistan, were purple in colour, also red and yellow. The orange carrot apparently (and quite naturally) became a trendy, pretty food and sweeter too.
(4) How does a mouse get out of a room ? It “clicks” an “icon” & “opens” a “window”.
(6) Did you hear about the suicidal homeopath ? He took 1/50th of the recommended dose.
(8) Arrogance leads to ignorance, because it colours our perception.
(10) A relationship needs not just love, but also respect, happiness, freedom, friendship an equality between the partners.
(12) What did the fish say when he ran into a wall ? DAM.
(14) Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life, the evening beam that smiles the clouds away and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray. —– Lord Byron.
(16) If you are well-disposed towards those whose views are similar to yours, you may be said to exhibit “good character”. But, is you behave well with those holding divergent views from you, then you have an “excellent character”. —– Maulan Wahiduddin Khan.
(18) At a dinner party one should “eat wisely”, but not “too well”, and “talk well” but not “too wisely”. ————Somerset Maugham.
(20) Did you know : All four sons of biologist Angus M. Woodbury earned PhDs in biology and both his daughters married biologists ?
(22) Why can’t you tell a joke while standing on ice ? Because it might crack up.
(24) The word UNFRIEND apparently appeared in print way back in 1659, when English was still not affected by the language spoken by today’s internet generation.
(26) What do you call Santa’s mistakes ? SANTA FLAWS.
(28) Swallow your pride occasionally. IT IS NON-FATTENING.
(30) Trust Him when darkest thoughts assail theeTrust Him when thy faith is smallTrust Him when to simply trust HimIs the hardest thing of all.Rosalind Russell.